Installation and completion
The basic activities carried out by the assembly of cable bundles include:
- Cutting and stripping wire ends with the following parameters:
- cross sections in the range 0,5–5 mm²
- lengths 150–5000 mm
- stripping 1st side and the 2nd side of the wires in the sum 0–30 mm
- Shouldering wires with wide spectrum of:
- cable rings
- various of surface metallisation
- Production of pressed and soldered connections. We also offer their isolation by using of heat shrinkable tubings or by wrapping with insulating tape.
- Assembly of connectors or fuseboxes.
- Simple assembly of cable bundles for telecommunications.
- Assembly of simple and complex cable bundles for automotive industry.
- Completion of plastic connectors to cable kits for the automotive and electronics industries.
- A subsequent control of electrical circuit.
- Other specific requirements of the client on cable units.
Have not you found in this review just what you need? Never mind. We admitted only the basics of our activities related to the production of cable harnesses. Contact us – we will try to suit you with less frequent treatments!